Letter from Our President: 2022 Ministry Highlights
FM Financial considers it an honor and a privilege to partner with you to continue the rich stewardship legacy of the Free Methodist Church.
Our services fall into three broad categories: planning, investing, and giving. We hope you will celebrate the ministry highlights (below) in each of these areas as we seek to enable each person to live a life of Stewardship Well Done. To find out where you might be on your personal financial journey, we invite you to visit our website and take the Stewardship Well Done Journey Assessment. Let us know how we can help you take your best next step.
We look forward to greeting many friends at General Conference ’23! If you are attending, please be sure to stop by our booth. We also encourage you to sign up for our Tuesday night dinner featuring a concert by two-time Dove Award winning gospel singer, Babbie Mason.
All glory belongs to God for allowing FM Financial to work with His people to build His kingdom.
Mark Olson, President & CEO
2022 MINISTRY HIGHLIGHTS
· Served 64 families through our financial planning process
· Helped 210 families with estate planning documents resulting in
$11.7 million designated to ministry through wills and trusts (bequests)
· Opened 164 new investment accounts for individuals and organizations
totaling $14.5 million
· Grew endowments and charitable trusts by $1.9 million
· Facilitated $2.16 million in gifts to various ministries from matured estates
· Distributed over $800,000 to ministries from existing endowments
· Assisted donors with gifts of cash, securities, real estate and qualified charitable
distributions to ministries totaling $6.1 million
LOANS TO FM MINISTRIES:
· Disbursed $13.1 million in loans to FM churches and ministries
· Serviced 141 loans (19 new and 122 existing) to FM churches and ministries